Refine your search:
- Anchor Point Shopping (1) - Southcentral Alaska
- Anchorage Shopping (20) - Southcentral Alaska
- Dawson City Shopping (1) - Yukon Canada
- Delta Junction Shopping (2) - Interior Alaska
- Denali Park Shopping (2) - Interior Alaska
- Fairbanks Shopping (11) - Interior Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Gustavus Shopping (1) - Southeast Alaska
- Haines Shopping (7) - Southeast Alaska
- Homer Shopping (7) - Southcentral Alaska
- Juneau Shopping (18) - Southeast Alaska
- Kenai Shopping (1) - Southcentral Alaska
- Ketchikan Shopping (10) - Southeast Alaska
- Kodiak Shopping (3) - Southwest Alaska
- Seward Shopping (1) - Southcentral Alaska
- Sitka Shopping (9) - Southeast Alaska
- Skagway Shopping (6) - Southeast Alaska
- Soldotna Shopping (3) - Southcentral Alaska
- Tok Shopping (1) - Interior Alaska
- Valdez Shopping (1) - Southcentral Alaska
- Wasilla Shopping (1) - Southcentral Alaska
- Whitehorse Shopping (2) - Yukon Canada
- Wrangell Shopping (2) - Southeast Alaska
Supplies a rich variety of the finest seafood harvested from Alaska. Salmon, halibut, crab, and shrimp are processed into fresh or frozen packs for our retail counter, and for shipment.
Shop of choice among Alaska fishing fanatics. Carry complete lines of fly fishing rods, fly fishing reels, flies, fly tying materials, and fly fishing accessories.
Fine art gallery featuring the work of Steve Stegall. Includes wood, ivory, antler and stone sculptures, pen and ink prints and jewelry.
Offer unique quilting fabrics and supplies, crosstitch patterns and supplies, needlepoint kits. Offer Alaska theme patterns and Alaska wildlife fabric.
One-stop shopping for Alaska Native made items. Arts, crafts, beads, ivory, soapstone, jewelry, whalebone, antler carvings, quality furs, artifacts, hats, masks, mukluks, gold nugget, and dolls.
Great herbal teas and herbal products using wild herbs from Alaska. Wild teas, honey & syrup, bath products, gift packs and specials.
See artists at work creating totems. Sell masks, ceremonial blankets, silver jewelry, silkscreen prints and other traditional arts.
Online source for gold nugget jewelry and real Alaskan gold nuggets. Offers free shipping of designer jewelry including John Hardy, Tacori, Simon G, Kabana, and Teufel Motion Rings, along with gold nugget jewelry, gold quartz jewelry, native alaskan jewelry, Korite Ammolite and Alexandrite.
From Made in Alaska Ulus to some of the finest folding pocket knives in the world. Providing expert staff and service to our independent and cruise ship visitors.
Gold and silver coins made on site. Welcome to the Alaska Mint Tour, facility is located in downtown Anchorage and is open to the public for self-guided tours.
The only gift shop in town that manufactures beautiful hand-woven rag rugs made from recycled materials. Works by Alaskan artisans. Handmade soaps, jams & syrups, jewelry, pottery, art cards.
Indulge and pamper your senses with over 30 varieties of glacial silt soaps,a medley of aromatic candles and spa products. Inspired and designed in Juneau, locally handcrafted products appeal to all ages.
Offers a wide range of art from Alaska. Offer a large selection of sculptures carved from fossilized walrus jawbone depicting scenes inspired by the traditional lifestyle of Alaska's native people.
World's largest chocolate fall. Kitchen tours. Long hours. Free samples. Watch us make candies, jam and jellies. Mail order. New Theatre in the Wild Berry Park and Village. Get photo with reindeer.
Original store for Alaskan Wild Berry products. Offer handmade wild berry jams and jellies, delicious chocolates, smoked salmon, ulu knives, gifts, and gift baskets from Alaska.
Fresh and smoked salmon, salmon pet treats for dogs and cats, and etched glassware for purchase locally or shipped to your door.
Features artwork of Carmel Anderson, Roger Wood- Klockwerks, Mussels and More Pottery. Hand turned wood products by Local Artist John Warnock and much more. Nice selection of yarns, beads and supplies. Coffee and tea bar.
Award-winning beers on tap. Learn about brewing and bottling operations with a knowledgeable 'Brew Crew' guide and shop for souvenirs while sipping on gold-rush recipe, Alaskan Amber.
Delicious fudge, brittles and candies. Made fresh every day with the finest ingredients. Accommodate large corporate orders and small individual orders.
The finest jewelry creations and gold nuggets in the territory. Watch firsthand as professional goldsmiths create unique jewelry designs using natural Alaskan Gold nuggets.
Report broken links or updates here. Category number C0-6.